So, the rules are the same as last time, in that all you have to do is think about the plot description and identify the films. Two rounds, so a general one with all plots described by me, and a specialist one, where some plots are my own, but most are sourced from Dorian & Co, though I've tweaked them a bit.
- Insecure woman, threatened by technological advances at work and besotted by workmate, is publicly humiliated by workmate to impress his new girlfriend.
- Macho racist, obsessed with brother's wife, mutilates corpses and spends years plotting niece's murder.
- After suspected advances from open-minded politician, homophobic man befriends but is killed by politician's enemy, who the politician subsequently kills.
- Vegetarian begins cycle of repeated clashes with authorities after being thrown off train.
- Escaped Muslim convict helps embittered veteran in campaign of civil disobedience.
- Artist's wife is romanced by old schoolfriend and finds pregnancy isn't the worst of life's complications.
- Lonely woman experiences sequence of traumatic events and enters into relationship with sociopath.
- Writer cheats on wife and enjoys watching lover sleep with teenage boys, is threatened by lover's father.
- Radiantly healthy prostitute is threatened by doctor and embarks on love affair with drug-addict cop.
- Teenager murders women and children and is sentenced to death, but escapes and marries older woman.
- Fat jealous man persecutes schizophrenic follower of Atkins diet while on road trip.
- Vegetarian celebrates birthday and gets married, dog dies.
- Handicapped mass murderer kills old man, religious extremist terrorists destroy government installation, killing thousands.
- Barbaric terrorists destroy major government construction project, killing thousands of contract labourers, handicapped mass murderer kills old man.
- The United States provides arms, equipment and training to violent Islamic fundamentalists.
- Alcoholic suicide bomber destroys valuable technology and kills thousands in deluded act of vengeance.
- Rag-tag group of underdogs succeed at a massive undertaking despite overwhelming odds, credit success with faith in God.
- British civil servant conspires with Islamic fundamentalists in terrorist campaign, plants bomb on plane, kills American general.
- Politician arranges for assassination of terrorist leader who had orchestrated murders of civil servants and anachronistic killing of policemen.
- Alcoholic and bereaved religious fanatic attempt suicide bombing, survive and find love.
- In clandestine operation, gay masochist trains savage tribesmen in terrorist warfare.
- Terrorists fight government, die.