06 November 2009

Suddenly, Hall Food Starts to Look Good...

On a less serious and more disturbing note, some weeks ago I was introduced to the truly traumatic site that is thisiswhyyourefat.com. It's a terrifying site, one where your arteries clog just from looking at it. I'm still having issues dealing with the Fool's Gold Loaf, a monstrosity consisting of a hollowed-out loaf of bread filled with creamy peanut butter, a jar of grape jelly, and a pound of bacon. It looks like a wound.

I really thought I'd never see anything quite so troubling again.

And then, the other day, I was pointed towards this: a whole chicken in a can. Seemingly it just needs fifteen minutes in the oven.

And then, just when I thought it was safe to go back to the kitchen, I learned about The Testicle Cookbook, something I'm sure there's not one of us who hasn't longed for. It all seems very hearty, with testicle omelettes, barbecued testicles, testicle goulash, and deep-friend battered testicles for the Scots among us.

And there's testicle pizza too, of course.

No comments: